Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday 25 September 2014

Week Four

THE INSIDE SCOOP

Of all the ice cream and sweet treat stores in St. John's, Laura Second is one of my favorites. The ice cream and chocolate that the store sells is to die for. The prices of their treats aren't too expensive and you always get your moneys worth. The best time to go would be in the summer because they have all chocolates buy 3, get 3 free, plus ice cream is perfect on a hot day. It makes it very hard to walk by and not go in and buy anything. The staff is always very friendly and helpful aswell. Whenever I feel like trying a new flavor they always let me try a bunch and pick the best one. One bad thing I have to say about the store is the inconsistency with the flavors. Some days I go there craving my favorite flavor and they don't have it. It seems like they don't get regular stock every few days which could upset some customers and turn away business. They also don't always get the same products back each year. There are certain products that customers love around Christmas time or Halloween and sometimes they don't bring the products back even when they are customer favorites. Even though there are a few negative things about the store, I think that overall it is a amazing sweet store and definitely my favorite guilty pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. Why would you review chocolate? How can chocolate ever be bad, whats the point???

    ReplyDelete