Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday 5 September 2014

Week One

Hey guys, welcome to my first ever blog. I'm not really into this kinda stuff but MUN is all about trying new things and figuring yourself out right? So here it goes..
I am a first year student like most of you I'm assuming, looking to persue a career in buisness. I was never that kid who knew what he/she wanted to be when they were young. I honestly change my mind quite often so I'm sure that might happen a few more times before my MUN experience comes to a close, but I figure buisness is a OK place to start. I am a fairly friendly and out-going person. I love to meet new people and learn new things so hopefully I get to know some of you and learn from you throughout our English 1080 experience together. I am a very active and healthy person. I dance 6 days a week and on my spare time you can find me hanging out with my friends, going out or relaxing in my room doing my nails, listening to music or reading a book. I am definetly classified as a girly girl. For sure. I also enjoying going for adventures outdoors with my wonderful dogs, Marcy and Angel, (Marcy is in my picture). Some would say I love my dogs too much but what's wrong with that? They never fight with me or disagree, and they are always at the door waiting to jump up at me and give me love when I walk through the door. I love to have fun, I love to be surrounded by people and I love new adventures so I am really enjoying MUN so far.
I was born in St. John's, then moved to Labrador City when I was 3 till I was 7. While there, I was blessed with a baby sister which is what I always wanted because I already have a older brother which definitely is not as fun (sorry Alex if your reading this). Some think the three of us look alike but you really couldn't find three more different people then us. We then moved back here and we've lived in kilbride ever since. Newfoundland is a beautiful place to live. I feel like it's a little to small for someone like me but for all you new comers, welcome! I look forward to meeting you all during the next few months together and I hope to learn something from each of you. Thanks for reading my blog!
(PS. My brother Alex is also in this class so if he tells you anything about me, don't believe him)

No comments:

Post a Comment