Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday 3 November 2014

Week Nine

                                                                     Sweet Revenge
 

As I was sitting home starring out my window at the rain, I was thinking, I did nothing wrong. People don't know my side of the story. My parents, my sister Susan and my boyfriend Jake were all on their way over to get me to tell them the truth before they called the police, I am assuming, but they don't know everything. They don't know why I did it. They don't know why I killed that woman. As I was thinking about what I was going to say to them, I replayed it all over in my head. It was exactly a month ago yesterday, on a rainy, cold day like today and it seemed like my luck was really turning around. I had just got a promotion at work and I was headed to meet a old friend for lunch that I haven't seen in years. On my way there, I walked by a man and women fighting on the woman's door step. I tried not to pay any attention to them but the man was being extremely cruel and I was worried for the women so I stopped and said to the lady "are you alright?" She heard me but looked down and didn't respond. The man, on the other hand turned and took a step closer to me and stared in my eyes and said "she is fine, it's none of your concern". I couldn't help but stare back at the man. Something about him was so familiar and I couldn't pick out what it was. I was so thrown off by the run in with this man that I went straight home to rest and have a drink. While I sat on my couch, I thought back to the day of the car accident that killed my cousin Tara, her fiance Brad and my best friend Ally. They were on their way to my house to take me to supper on my birthday. As I thought about these horrible memories I rushed to my desk to get the old articles. Then I realized why the man looked familiar. I read the articles about the accident 3 times and these horrible memories came flooding back to me. The man was proven guilty but only spent a year in jail. I knew this was the same man. At that moment something came over me. That man took so much from me and I wanted to do the same to him. Before even realizing what I was doing, I took a knife from the kitchen and I drove to the house I saw the man and woman fighting in front of earlier that day and watched, waiting to see someone inside. About 45 minutes later, the same women came from the house and was walked towards a trail. I got out of the car and followed her. I followed her until it was dark and no one was around. She had stopped to sit on a bench and make a phone call but I took it as a opportunity and I did it there. I crept up from behind and stabbed her. It was not hard for me and I don't know why I never felt guilt or regret. I did not know this women or anything about her, but I knew that man took the people I loved from me and I could never be the same without them, knowing he was not hurt the way I was. I left the woman there, went home, cleaned my knife and set it back in the draw. No one would ever know I thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment